French Pronunciation Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This class offers French-talkers-in-training:
- Elocution essentials
- Facial muscle memory know-how
- Phonetic rules and cues
- Exercises to practice independently
- Tips for reading out loud
- Common differences between written and spoken words and phrases
- Tongue twisters, and more!
Emerge from class empowered to gab with gusto. Dump your blabber baggage. Speech shame begone. Open up the oration channels. Shout, sing, and soliloquy in free and easy French eloquence.
This class is designed for students who have taken previous French language courses or have basic French conversational skills.
Date/Time: Saturday, January 11th 10:00-11:30am
Price: $35 current students / $40 general public
- Single Ticket (General Public)$40$400$0
- Single Ticket (LBFK Students)$35$350$0