top of page
Tue, Apr 21|
French Pronunciation Workshop
Whether you're tackling French or need to brush up, we've got you covered!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2020, 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
About the Event
French can be tricky in terms of pronunciation due to intricacies like silent letters, multiple sounds for single letters & exceptions to rules! Whether you're tackling French or need to brush up, we've got you covered! This class offers French-talkers-in-training:
- Elocution essentials
- Facial muscle memory know-how
- Phonetic rules and cues
- Exercises to practice independently
- Tips for reading out loud
- Common differences between written and spoken words and phrases
- Tongue twisters, and more!
This class is designed for students who have taken previous French language courses or have basic French conversational skills.
Single Pronunciation Workshop
bottom of page