Sat, Jul 13|
Learn French BK
French for Travelers
Navigate like a native and explore the gems of France through the eyes of an expert. Gain an insider’s scoop on how to: communicate and navigate on that too-long-prolonged holiday.
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Learn French BK, 33 Nassau Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, USA
About the Event
Navigate like a Native: French for Travelers
Do you cringe at the wide-eyed traveler on the subway? A too-slow stroller along Bedford Avenue? The over camera-adorned customer at your favorite boutique?
Does FBAT (Fear of Being a Tourist) have you NYC shackled? Shake off your chains – tour Paris without being-a-tourist.
Be a Traveler NOT a Tourist. Explore the gems of the City through the eyes of an expert. Gain an insider’s scoop on how to: communicate, navigate, eat, shop, party, gallery hop, and blend in like a boss on that too-long-prolonged holiday.
LFBK head teacher: Emile Bertherat – French Native and 20 + years Paris resident has explored, caroused and dined in all the best known, lesser known, not-to-miss, definitely-avoid, hippest, over and underexposed spots the City of Lights has to offer.
This workshop will leave you 100% prepared to take on Paris. A fast-moving 1.5 hour tour leaves both someday and soon-to-be vacationers set with:
- Enough French Language education to deftly and accurately eat, shop, commute, and begin to communicate in French-worth finesse
- About town and out of town trekking how-to
- Only-a-local would know sightseeing intel – the hot spots and the secret spots,
- Dining tips and tasty leads,
- Gratuity best practices (Don’t be a waiter hater!),
- Underground expertise – the best way to better the subway,
- Regional day trips: Wine country, country-country via car or tram
Single Ticket (LFBK Students)
Single Ticket (General Public)