French Pronunciation Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This class offers French-talkers-in-training:
- Elocution essentials
- Facial muscle memory know-how
- Phonetic rules and cues
- Exercises to practice independently
- Tips for reading out loud
- Common differences between written and spoken words and phrases
- Tongue twisters, and more!
Emerge from class empowered to gab with gusto. Dump your blabber baggage. Speech shame begone. Open up the oration channels. Shout, sing, and soliloquy in free and easy French eloquence.
This class is designed for French to English speakers of all levels. This course is an ideal supplement to LFBK semester classes or as a one-time workshop.
Date/Time: Wednesday, December 4th 7:00-8:30pm
Price: $35 current students / $40 general public
- Single Ticket (General Public)$40$400$0
- Single Ticket (LBFK Students)$35$350$0